Project: Distributed Neural Network Training and Prediction Mentors: Roger Dev, Lili Xu Week 9: Weekly work summary (July 17-21) During this week, my primary focus was on conducting a comparative study between nNode and single node optimization methods. To carry out this analysis, I performed training for both classification and mnist tasks with different node configurations, specifically using node=all, 1, 2, and 3. However, upon reviewing the training time data from my local ubuntu machine and university cluster machine, it became evident that the recorded times did not align with our initial expectations. Roger and I collaborated to investigate this issue, but unfortunately, we were unable to pinpoint the exact cause. This matter remains unresolved and requires further attention. Alongside the comparative study, I dedicated time to explore an alternative approach for multi-node neural network training. Our current implementation involves a functional library for multi-node neural ne...
Comments
Post a Comment